1. First use Powder Spray to give the hair more structure and body. Generously spray it over the whole head, and then brush the hair thoroughly, also with your head upside down.
2. Now energetically shake your head back up, and tightly tie all hair back into a ponytail with a hair tie. Loosen and pluck the hair into shape with the fingers, if you like. Formule Laque Fine hairspray provides light hold and great texture without weighing the hair down.
3. Now fold the scarf several times lengthwise, and wrap it and knot it around the root of the ponytail. The ends of the scarf can be loosely placed in the lengths of the ponytail or, if you like, tied in a bow.
1 For more body and structure spray Powder Spray over the whole head, and then brush the hair thoroughly, including the lengths.
2. Wrap the spiral hair tie around your wrist, and then brush your hair with your head upside down. Energetically shake your head back up, and tie your hair back into a ponytail.
3. Turn the ponytail into a loose top knot, and fasten with the spiral hair tie. The hair pins provide additional hold.
4. Use your fingers to pluck the style into shape, spray some Formule Laque Fine hairspray into the hair to lightly fix the look, and then apply Glossing Spray for ultra-brilliant shine and the perfect finish.
1. Brush the hair straight down, including the lengths, and make sure you make a straight parting.
2. Place the narrow headband at the top of the hairline. The hair tie you worked into the nape provides good hold.
3. Now twist the hair lengths on one side, and then use the fingers to tuck them in the headband up to the middle of the back of the head so that they can no longer slide out. The front strand of hair on the other side of the head should also be pulled back and tucked into the headband.
4. Take the loose hair that is now lying like a side ponytail. Use the fingers to shape a hole in the ponytail on the top, just before the front hairline, and pull the hair lengths through it. Then fasten the first hair tie here. Repeat this step, depending on the hair lengths, approx. every 3 to 4 cm, up to the end of the ponytail, and pluck the look into shape with your fingers.
5. A few sprays of Formule Laque Fine hairspray provide the perfect finish. If you like, you can finish by placing a colourful flower crown on the headband.
1. Spray Powder Spray over the whole head. Then knead Cheveux Longs Luxury Spa Oil into the lengths and tips. The hair care oil protects, revitalises and magically provides wonderful shine.
2. Now brush the hair through thoroughly, and tie it into a low ponytail on the back of the head.
3. Wind the ponytail into a secure bun and fasten it with the hair tie and hair pins.
4. Fasten one or several beautiful hair clips on one side of the hairstyle to give the look a special touch. Then apply Formule Laque Fine hairspray for light hold without stickiness.
1. Thoroughly brush all hair through, and spray it with Powder Spray to provide more body and structure.
2. Only brush the top layer of hair back, make a high pony tail and fasten it with a hair tie.
3. Now take the ponytail and the rest of the loose hair, and also tie it at the height of the nape with a hair tie.
4. Depending on the hair lengths, wrap another hair tie into the ponytail every 3 to 4 cm, and keep shaping the look with your fingers.
5. A few sprays of Formule Laque Fine hairspray provide light hold and maintain the natural look
1. Thoroughly brush all hair through, and spray Babybios into the hair. The spray-on hair care protects sensitive hair and scalp, makes it easier to comb and provides increased elasticity.
2. Now, starting from the side parting and moving along the hairline, across the ear and into the lengths, create a narrow braid, and fasten it with a hair tie. Repeat the same thing on the other side of the head.
3. Now spray some Powder Spray into the hair that is still loose, and create a centre parting at the back of the head. Braid both strands of hair and the narrow braids into one big braid, shape this into a bun and fasten with the spiral hair tie. Fasten any strands that are sticking out with hair pins.
4. Apply a few sprays of Formule Laque Fine hairspray to the hairstyle, and pluck the look into shape with the fingers.
Adding a delicate floral hair clip turns this look into a real eyecatcher. Clip this into the side of one of the narrow braids, and then add magical shine to the hair with Glossing Spray.