§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
Controller according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Laboratoire Biosthétique Kosmetik GmbH & Co. KG
You can contact our data protection officer under
VdE Service GmbH
2. When you contact us by e-mail or through the contact form on our website, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone num-ber) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the pro-cessing upon the expiry of legal storage obligations and periods.
3. If we use service providers for individual functions of our service or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. We also specify the fixed criteria for the storage period.
4. Information on the use and deletion of data
§ 2 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
1. In the case you are only visiting our website ("read only"), we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server, if you do not register or provide us with other information. If you wish to visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the functionality the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
2. Like many other websites, we place cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
This website uses the following types of cookies. Their scope and functionalit-ics are explained below:
Transient cookies will be automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. The session cookies store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This will allow your computer to be recognized again when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 3 Further information, functions and offers on our website
1. In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various optional services. For this purpose, you must generally provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and which is subject to the aforementioned data processing principles.
2. In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
3. Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if contracts are concluded or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you enter your personal data or in the description of the website features below.
4. If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circum-stance in the description of the website features below.
§ 4 Your rights
1. You have the following rights with regard to personal data relating to you:
2. You also have the right to lodge complaint about the processing of your personal data with a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
1. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
2. If we base the processing of your personal data on a balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is represented by us in each case with the following description of the function. In the event of such an objection, we request that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
3. You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. No further information is required for this purpose. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: Laboratoire Biosthétique Kosmetik GmbH & Co. KG, Gülichstraße 1-5, 75179 Pforzheim , E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 6 Newsletter
1. With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which will inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
2. To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we will store your IP ad-dresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the proce-dure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify possible misuse of your personal data.
3. Mandatory information for sending the newsletter is only your e-mail address. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
4. You can cancel the newsletter at any time by revoking the consent. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, per E-Mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
§ 7 Evaluation of products
You can rate individual products on our website. Your comment will be published with your chosen username. We recommend using a pseudonym instead of your real name. The declaration of a user name is necessary, all further information is voluntary. If you post a comment, we only save the data you enter in the input mask. If you are logged in when submitting the review, your e-mail address will also be saved to establish a connection. This storage is necessary for us to be able to defend ourselves against claims in cases of publication of illegal content. We need your e-mail address in order to contact you if a third party should claim that your comment is unlawful. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b and f GDPR. The comments are not reviewed before publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if they contain illegal content.
§ 8 Use of Google Analytics
1. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow to analyse your website use. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the complete IP address will be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google, on behalf of the operator of this website, will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to com-pile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator provide.
2. The IP address provided by Google Analytics within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
3. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we point out that you may not be able to use all features of this website in this case. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google using the browser plug-in available at the following link Download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your information by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is used to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to this website: Disable Google Analytics.
4. This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are shortened before processing, a direct reference to a person can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned to a person, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
5. We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interest-ing for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacy-shield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
§ 9 Use of social media plug-ins
1. We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter. We use the so-called two-click solution. By using this method, no personal data is passed on to the providers of the plug-ins when you visit our homepage. You can identify the plug-in provider by the mark on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communi-cate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked button and thereby activate it the plug-in provider will be notified that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under § 2 of this policy will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection - according to Information given by Facebook Germany. By activating the plug-in, personal data is transferred from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects the data in particular for cookies, we recommend you to delete all cookies via the browser's security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
2. We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods and deletion periods.
3. The plug-in provider stores the data collected as user profiles to use these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (also for users who are not logged in) in order to display demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider. By using the plug-ins on our website, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
4. The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates your contact data publicly. We recommend you to log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, as this will enable you to avoid being assigned to your profile by the plug-in provider.
5. Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
http://www.facebook.com/policy.php, http://www.facbeook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/you-info#everyoneinfo and https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/Partners/?hl=en and https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
https://twitter.com/privacy and https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 10 Use of Google remarketing
This website uses Google remarketing, a service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). This is a process with which we would like to address you again. This application allows you to display advertisements after you have visited our website and you continue to use the Internet. This is done by using cookies stored in your browser, which are used by Google to record and evaluate your user behaviour when visiting various websites. This allows Google to determine your previous visit to our website. Google does not merge the data collected in the remarketing process with your personal data, which may be stored by Google, according to its own statements. In particular a pseudonymisation is used for remarketing, according to Google. If you do not want interest-related advertising to be displayed, you can deactivate this function at https://www.google.com/settings/ads/unweb/?hl=en&#display_optout. You can permanently disable the setting of cookies for advertising preferences by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. Further information and the data protection regulations regarding advertising and Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/privacy/ads/.
§ 11 Use of Bing Universal Event Tracking (et)
Our website uses bing ads technology to collect and store data from which user profiles are created by using pseudonyms. This is a service provided by Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399 USA. This service enables us to track the activities of users on our Web site when they arrive at our Web site through ads from bing ads. If you reach our website via such an ad, a cookie is placed on your computer. A bing uet-tag is integrated into our website. This is a code that is used in connection with the cookie to store some non-personal data about the use of the website. This includes the time spent on the website, which areas of the website have been accessed and the display used to access the website. Information about your identity is not collected.
The information collected is transferred to Microsoft servers in the USA and stored there for a maximum of 180 days. You can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website and the processing of this data by deactivating the setting of cookies. This may limit the functionality of the website under certain circumstances.
In addition, Microsoft may use cross-device tracking to track your usage patterns across several of your electronic devices, which enables Microsoft to display personalized advertisements on Microsoft Web sites and apps. You can disable this behavior at http://choice.microsoft.com/de-de/opt-out.
§ 12 Use of Affiliate Partners
We work closely with our affiliate partners. If you visit the website of an affiliate partner, you will get directly to our website by clicking on some offers. By clicking on these links, the affiliate partner's company earns money if something is purchased on our site via this link. The price of the product does not change for the buyer, but the website operator receives a commission from us. In this connection a tracking can take place over your personal data specified in § 2. In addition, the order number, customer number and the net value of the goods are stored.
We use the data to be able to carry out the provisioning with our affiliate partners.
The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR and Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. b GDPR.
13 Use of CloudFlare
CloudFlare is used as CDN ("Content Delivery Network") to secure this website and optimize charging times. For this reason, all requests are forced through their servers and consolidated into statistics that cannot be deactivated. The collected raw data is usually deleted within 4 hours, at the latest after 3 days. You can find it here at https://blog.cloudflare.com/what-cloudflare-logs/ and at https://www.cloudflare.com/security-policy/ at CloudFlare.
The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR and Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. b GDPR.
§ 14 Google reCaptcha
The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR and Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. b GDPR.
§ 15 Integration of Google Maps
1. We use the services of Google Maps on this website. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
2. By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 2 of this declaration will be transmitted. This will occur regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be as-signed directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the appropriate design of its website. Such an evaluation is performed in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.