- The causes of decreasing hair density can be many and varied: stress, hormonal factors or natural ageing processes. The decline in productivity of the stem cells of the hair follicle always plays a dominant role. These stem cells are the decisive starters for active hair growth. Another factor is a saccharification of the connective tissue, which increases as we age and is known as glycation. This leads to hardening of the tissue, meaning that the scalp loses elasticity and is unable to be properly supplied with nutrients. THE CONSEQUENCE The hair becomes thinner and as this progresses, it falls out completely. On a scientifically documented basis of medicinal and cell biology research, Thérapie Anti-Chute Premium has succeeded in setting a new milestone for combating all causes of premature hair ageing and hair loss. HOW IT WORKS Two different effect mechanisms actively combat hereditary, hormonal, temporary and patchy hair loss.
- The stem cells that are important for hair growth are reactivated and extensively protected.
- Damaging hardening of the tissue by deposited sugars is fully removed and the tissue is protected from new hardening.
- Melanin production is stimulated and premature greying of the hair is prevented. THE RESULT Less hair loss
- More hair body
- Noticeably stronger hair
- Longer preservation of the natural hair colour
A deep-conditioning treatment to combat hair loss and all age-related hair changes, as well as premature greying of the hair.
- Larch wood polyphenols, green tea glycoside and zinc reactivate the formation of young stem cells and neutralise free radicals, thus resulting in increased hair density.
- Burdock root extract, ginseng extract, vitamins and trace elements lastingly improve the anagen/telogen ratio for more hair in the growth phase.
- Phyto cell extracts from apples protect the stem cells and extend their active life cycle.
- Red sage extract and Vitamin B3 completely reduce the hardening of the tissue caused by deposited sugars, which is extremely damaging for the hair follicle. By doing so, they make the skin more youthful and elastic and provide the best growth conditions for the hair.
- Glyco cell extracts from bearberry and Indian padauk protect collagen cells against glycation.
- Biomimetic peptide acts as a pigmentation booster and supports the restoration of the natural hair colour.
For optimum results, we recommend daily application over a period of three months, followed by use as a subsequent treatment once to twice a week in combination with Elixir Anti-Chute Premium. APPLICATION FOR PROPHYLAXIS AND AGE-RELATED WEAKENING HAIR GROWTH: If there is a recognisable family tendency to hair loss, we recommend an ongoing preventative treatment with 1–2 ampoules a week, ideally also in combination with Elixir Anti-Chute Premium. The same applies for age-related weakened hair. Application after washing: Apply the contents of the ampoule along the parting and lightly massage in with your fingertips.